Re: Did I just have a short phase?

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Anthony Pucci
PHASER
PHASER

Did I just have a short phase?

Post by Anthony Pucci »

So, yeah. It's me. I was here several months back, then got frustrated and left when I had little success. Anyway, I've been thinking about the phase over the last couple days and last night I had what I remember being very similar to a separation, but it occured in a dream. Because I don't remember my dreams very well, I'll skip close to the point.

In my dream, I was checking a website I frequent for updates. There were some I weren't interested in, so I deleted the notices. After that, I was lying in bed, still in the dream from what I can tell, eyes closed, and I stretched. It was at this point I thought to myself, "Hey, I'll just leave my body," and I stretched "out" of it. Feelings of "phantom" movement were very much intact, as were the vibrations, and the actions I took immediately after leaving my body were something I would've done; I started feeling things in the room because I couldn't see. I ran my hands on the floor, across my torso, and even touched my computer, idly remarking that I wondered if the thing would work when I turned it on in the morning because I was worried that my touching it in the phase might cause some strange electromagnetic interference and fry some circuits. (I know it won't.) I tried to create vision by putting my hand in front of my face, and I saw an outline of it, but something startled me to consciousness.

Sorry for the wall of text, but if I did just have a short phase seemingly out of nowhere and hardly even trying, I'd really like to know.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Congratulations!  You were in the phase indeed.  You just need to work on deepening and have confidence that you can maintain your presence there.  Rubbing your hands close to the face and even blowing on them at the same time can bring about the onset of vision.  Try it.  8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

YEP you got the phase alright!!!  ;D

Exciting stuff!! Keep at it, now that you know the sensations you'll have an inkling when you are close to an obe or infact already out!!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein