Are Lucid Dreaming & "The Phase" Different?

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
thebeardedhonky

Are Lucid Dreaming & "The Phase" Different?

Post by thebeardedhonky »

I am really curious. I have experience lucid dreaming, which is a lot easier than entering the phase as per the free ebook on this site. This has piqued my interest significantly-- however, in reading, I found no definitive answer as to whether Lucid Dreaming is the same as the phase and if the phase is really where the spirit/soul/consciousness/etc leaves the body.

Lucid dreaming was easy for me with a bit of work, far easier than entering the phase (which I have yet to do). I just want to know what some people here believe. I understand why the book didn't make definitive answers about these things because it would negatively bias the book. I believe that the phase is real and can be entered, but I just want to know whether it is just an exercise in the power of the human mind or a true OBE

Thanks!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Are Lucid Dreaming & "The Phase" Different?

Post by Michael Raduga »

Becoming conciousness in a dream is one of the way to enter into the phase

but it is not the best way for many reasons. Firstly it is not so vivid and exciting than separation after sleep or without sleep

And indirect techniques much easier than to become conciousness in a dream (if you understand how to do it properly). Becouse EVERY time upon awakening you are ALMOST there