Intresting Experince

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Intresting Experince

Post by ElRaay »

Michael i had another experience but this time im just a little confused about what happened. I woke up this morning and started to do some indirect techniques. I started with trying to roll out of my body after i woke up but nothing happened. So i starting to strain the brain and then phantom wiggling. After that i tried to see images behind my eyes but all i saw was a dark void. So then i tried again with all the same techniques. I did about 2 1/2 cycles but i think i fell asleep during the third cycle.
Now here is the wierd part and that in my dream i was being taught how to exit my body during sleep. So in the dream i went to sleep i closed my eyes and started to do the excerises i just did. This time i exit the body and started deepening techniques. Then i realized i was not only out of my body but it was a dream but i thought both were the same. The only thing i remember after that was i was on a beach.

My question is was i succcesful in exiting or was it just a dream of me practicing the phase. It was very wierd.

P.S Was i making any mistakes in my techniques/cycles? Ive been practicing for about 5 attempts now and this is the closest to a lucid or the phase moment that ive had. Thank you.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Intresting Experince

Post by Michael Raduga »

Then i realized i was not only out of my body but it was a dream but i thought both were the same
In this moment you were in the phase but it seems very short phase and not deepened
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

Thats great Michael thanks! i hope your new video will help me out as well. It was a very interesting experience i plan to attempt again tomorrow and the weekends. When will your new video come out?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Maybe, on this week. We almost did it, but I am not satisfied with it...
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

So anxious to see the video. I took a break from practicing so i can get a better view than just the handbook. I suggest you post the video on  youtube too, im sure it will get alot of views. Eww I can't wait!!