Re: Lucid dream to phase

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
sublimy99

Lucid dream to phase

Post by sublimy99 »

I have had plenty of lucid dreams, but I would like to go from lucid dreaming to obe.
The article on deeping pertains to obe's/phase. How do I deepen in a lucid dream.

I think it's my best bet to enter " the phase" as I already do have lucid dreams.
Will galantamine hinder my chances of going into phase, because I've had some
amazing results from galantamine/choline combo. I have had them without the galantamine, but they aren't have as interesting, the duration is shorter and less vivid.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I do not believe that OBE and LD is not the same. It is just different ways to enter the Phase. Try to separate after awakening and you will know it too.

Deepenig techniques are the same in these cases.

I know thousands practitioners in realness (+ by Internet) and only one of them use chemical supliment (he is from US) How can do LD or OBE other people? May be you use it because you do not know how to do it properly?

Please, forget it. It is realy easy to enter in LD/OBE/AP if do it by correct way.
Egor

Post by Egor »

Amen!
john_in_houston

Post by john_in_houston »

:) Did I hear my name mentioned?

Before I found Michael Raduga I had been relentlessly trying to achieve lucid dreaming. From what I had read, lucid dreaming was easier to have success at first than astral projection. I read all the web sites, and many books, including Laberge, Monroe, etc. etc. After a couple of months without success I found the book: Lucid Dream Supplements. Then I bought some supplements and started testing Galanatime/Choline, Alpha GPC, Yohimbe, Nicotine Patches, known lucid dream triggers. And I had my first successes with lucid dreaming.

After a month or so I decided to move on to the biggie, astral projection. (I didn't fully understand at that time that lucid dreaming, obe, and astral projection were really the same state). So I started practicing. I read Robert Bruce's book and internet sites. I even tried his outlandish idea of staying up 3 days and 3 nights which he wrote would produce spontaneous obe's. Nothing worked.

Then a friend of mine found "A Practical Guidebook", knew I was interested in the field and sent me the link. I read it. I read it again. Then I tracked Mike down and we corresponded through email. And it was only after reading his manual and getting pointers from him that I achieved success at astral projection. That first time, when you leave your body and know that you are fully conscious, that you aren't dreaming, and you have all your "self" and memories with you, is the most amazing experience I believe a human being can have. Just as near death experiences have changed so many lives, practicing out of body travel is a life changer. And it's worth ever minute you spend practicing.

And of course Michael is correct, if you do it right, as he writes and teaches, you don't need supplements. They are a crutch, and can probably hinder efforts.

Galantamine is a memory enhancer, used to treat Alzheimer patients. It doesn't guarantee a lucid dream either. You still have to have the very strong intent to succeed. All it guarantees is that you will vividly remember your dreams after taking it.

JM
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

I used to work overnights at a group home.  I often would go over 30 hours without sleep and generally go very little sleep at that time.

Sometimes while driving I would hallucinate.  Pretty often really, I would see very crazy but awesome things and almost crashed multiple times (because I would run stop lights and stop signs at full speed not seeing them).

I think it was almost always during driving because that was the only time I had the will power to stay awake that tired (or strong desire to live :)

I hadn't thought about that in connection with phasing.  Not a phase, but certainly a very power "observing" images like state.  Oddly I've only even seen images 1 or 2 times immediately after waking from sleep.
john_in_houston

Post by john_in_houston »

Before I met Michael I was practicing direct techniques. And I could usually get to the state of going in and out of consciousness and seeing images. But it's hard to get to the phase when awake. You really have to be asleep. Or more asleep than awake. That's my Mike's indirect method works better and easier. You are asleep already, having just woken up.

John M