sleep paralysis

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

sleep paralysis

Post by johnny »

hi everybody.

it has been a while since i wrote in this forum, but i read it everyday. I have only had 1 obe and i know that you, michael will say that it is awfully and it is.

when i wake in the night or early morning i seem to not do my practice because i think i am to awake or i fall back to sleep to soon.

I was just vundering if there is a technique for inducing sleep paralysis, because this may work better for me. If anyone have an idea or maybe found a similar techniuqe in the phase i will be glad to hear from you.

I did discover that each morning my rem sleep is about 5 in the morning, so that is when i will start the practice.

yours faithfully johnny from denmark
its your mind.....use it or loose it
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: sleep paralysis

Post by Michael Raduga »

How do you know that it is better, if you have no experience?...

We ALWAYS have sleep paralysis in the phase. You may not feel it, because your are out of the body at this moment, but it really is. SP is a trace of the phase, but not the reason of the phase. Believe my experience, there is no sense in your question.

There is no sense to search for other methods, if you just cannot properly perform something. It means you will get the same problems with all methods

Just solve these problems:
johnny wrote: when i wake in the night or early morning i seem to not do my practice because i think i am to awake or i fall back to sleep to soon.
If you feel too aware,  IT DOESN'T MATTER. Do it anyway. It is the most popular fake feeling.

If you fall asleep, it means you are not concentrated and agressive. Watch video on the page www.obe4u.com
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Re: sleep paralysis

Post by johnny »

thank you mike.

youre right about the sleep paralysis, it gave me something to think about. I just get so disapointed when i find out that i have become to alert and not been able to leave my body. I am sure that more pratice will solve the problem.

If you feel too aware,  IT DOESN'T MATTER. Do it anyway. It is the most popular fake feeling.

If you fall asleep, it means you are not concentrated and agressive.

this make a lot of sense, i will do as you suggest and also read about mistakes and  start to analyze my own mistakes, i hope that it will give me a hint on how to overcome my problem.

thanks again for your answer.

yours faitfully johnny
its your mind.....use it or loose it