Re: Rudy's World

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Rudy's World

Post by Rudolph »

It was fun while it lasted.
Last edited by Rudolph on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

If you have stable practice with the indirect technique, you can try the direct technique. But do not use these methods in one night/day.

Frustration is guranteed, if you will not understand the direct technique properly. The free floating state of the mind (mikro sleeps) is your goal.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

Man, you're having great success!  I'd say keep at it and you will figure it out (maintaining).  But i feel the same way.....when i first started having obe's, they were longer.  I think it's my own fault though.  I always worry about it ending so I rush about trying to do something before it ends.  I am trying to not even think about it ending, but it's tough.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Rudolph wrote: My exit only lasted a few seconds.

I am getting OBE several times per week now but the trips are ridiculously short compared to when I was only able to exit once per month or so. They were three to five minutes or longer back then.

?
Everybody has the problem. There is a lot of reasons for the situation.
For example, now you may haven't fear and emotion as in the beginning.

Most often problem is lack of plan of action
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Michael Raduga wrote:
Rudolph wrote: My exit only lasted a few seconds.

I am getting OBE several times per week now but the trips are ridiculously short compared to when I was only able to exit once per month or so. They were three to five minutes or longer back then.

?
Everybody has the problem. There is a lot of reasons for the situation.
For example, now you may haven't fear and emotion as in the beginning.

Most often problem is lack of plan of action
This is true actually! I find that if I hesitate or lack in the plan of action, the OOBE is cut short. I'm gonna give your book a read.

@ Rudolph:

I've been reading your OOBe entries...they are quite similar to mine. Thank you so much for sharing them. By the way...
One interesting thing -- when I closed my eyes I saw a beautiful golden misty light and geometric shapes were floating in and out of the mist.
I wonder if this was endogenous DMT related. Sort of like the kaleidoscopic vision one gets after returning from a DMT realm. They don't call it the spirit molecule for nothing... 8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Hmmm...I wonder if your decision to start swimming away from the vicinity where the body lay led you to experience an underwater ambience.
I pulled an attractive female onto my lap as I sat in a chair but she was shy
;D

You may have given someone else a nightmare.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Rudolph wrote: I think these were more like projecting into a lucid dream.... Hard to say exactly.
I think matter is what you do in the phase and how use it. But not what it is, were it is and how to name it.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Still you have some mistakes but I see you really feel the process. Your experience shows how important is re-entering the phase. Just one this thing can prolong the phase in many times. I hope you will keep doing it
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

You have typical situation with vibrations. They are much stronger in the begining of the practice. Maybe, it's because they depend on emotion and excitement we lose with experience.

Sometimes there's no cues for the phase so I never care about it.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

hahaha, I did that once too!  I felt vibes, and I sat up, noticing that i was all tangled up in my sheets, and I went back to sleep.  Missed opportunity!  FFA looks like it worked great for you!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Rudolph wrote: It worked great except that now I felt like my sheets were all tangled up around me which made me think I was not in the Phase. I had been using the lack of blanket-entanglement as a cue to recognize that I was OBE and not to worry about falling onto the floor and hurting myself. So now it was maybe some sort of subconscious trick trying to make me give up. (?)
dreamsrock wrote: hahaha, I did that once too!  I felt vibes, and I sat up, noticing that i was all tangled up in my sheets, and I went back to sleep.  Missed opportunity!  FFA looks like it worked great for you!
It's normal but always funny) Actually, it's an evidence of some sort of doubts while separating. I'm glad you overcame it. You cannot imagine how many people were in the phase, but they don't know about it because this.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Believe, it happens very often almost with everybody. That's why sometimes it's enough just to read(talk) about the phase and you will have it on next day. That's why people can see the silver cord while in the phase once they read about it etc.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

thanks for posting this experience!!  I feel the slight loosening a lot too and end up losing the experience.  I love your motivation to get out.  That's what I need to do.
arqmeister
PHASER
PHASER

Post by arqmeister »

Me to guys. Sometimes, i can just lay there and feel kind of like my body is very light, like i could separate but sometimes i can and sometimes i can't. The forced falling asleep has been fixing a lot of my separation issues though sense i figured out the true meaning of the technique.
arqmeister
PHASER
PHASER

Post by arqmeister »

Hey rudy. I have found that forced falling asleep, for me at least feels like not thinking and trying to shut out noise or anything else for about 15 seconds. Its not actually sleep rather, a fake sleep if that makes sense. Its strange because miachel says that its a trick on the mind, and i know what he means by that. If you do it like this, you may feel another mental state. In other words, your pretty much in the phaise. However, you may have to do a few more techniques before you can separate. I am sure its a little different for everyone.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Don't just watch something in the phase (a reflection in mirror). You have to always act to maintain the state.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I had a long-lasting hypnagogic image of a white spatiality with the number four blinking in the middle. It happened on the 3rd and I have no doubt that it relates to what me and Sergiu have been talking about. Me and him were having a "telepathic" game on Facebook chat. I said to him, let's post a number from one to ten on the count to three. I then posted "one, two, three...NOW" and both of us posted "4" at the same time (first go!!! - ask him).

Going on the idea that a telepathic link might have been established, we decided to meet in the Phase state in an unimagined 'place' called "API4". We decided that we didn't have to enter the Phase at the same time because physical time is different to the time in the Phase realms. We need, however, to make sure that both of us have done it before we tell each other what happened.

I thought it would be a nice experiment. I did have multiple Phase entries on the 3rd: It consisted of having a couple of DILDs in the night, a few false awakenings (a result of trying to get to API4 for some reason), and finally a peculiar OOBE in the morning.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

That is very cool summerlander, I can't wait to hear how it goes!  Good luck!

Do you usually have that many experiences per night?  If so, I'm jealous!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Actually...no! That was a lucky Phase bout! ;D

I have been more successful recently than ever before though... :P
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Still, it was a phase entry!  :)
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It's a very good example of how the phase is real in perceptions. I'm glad you managed sp many re-enterings. It'll show others how it is important to try it every time you're back.

Still some problems with plan of actions
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Yes don't give up and keep us posted :)
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

awesome! sounds like fun!
I laughed and made the connection to something I had journaled on a few days ago.
Funny! I love the 'logic'
It's great that you kept re-entering making the most of your phase!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Excellent Rudy.  I'm glad it is working for you.

Maybe you could search for threads under the search tab.
Last edited by NOVA on Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Nice one.  I experienced something like cosmic consciousness ages ago, it was really bizarre.  I am planning to see a guru I met in a dream once and ask him questions about the pre-birth state.  I will enter the phase and visit him in his temple.

First though, I want to find an excellent idea for a particular painting I have in mind in the phase.  In the phase, this painting will not just be an idea but very much a physical finished piece of artwork that I will be able to look at and touch and it will no doubt inspire me.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

Similarly, when I return to my body, I experience warm, tingling, light weight-less feelings.
If the experience of the ants, didn't harm you or hurt you in anyway, next time your OB and the ants show up, ask them what they want, or want you to know.
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Cool OBE's Rudolph!!
I especially like the one with the women in it. fascinating.

I too also forget my plans of action. Hopefully we can both remedy the situation although it doesn't seem to hinder your OBE's much.
t was six days later before I could ask my son about this possible shared LD and he said he did not even write in his journal that week since he was on vacation. No recall of that meeting
Bummer  :-\
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein