Re: Maintaining

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Maintaining

Post by Jeff »

I had good success this morning because of the great advice in the eBook in which I made a slight variation to.

I had 4 back to back lengthy OBEs. I usually change environments by jumping through my ceiling;but lately when I do this I jump back into my body once I break contact with the ground if I am still in a representation of my house.

On my 2nd OBE,after the 1st foul,I figured out a novel solution to this problem along with a way to contact my deceased grandfather.
( unfortunately I fouled before I could get info from him to try and varify in waking reality)

I climbed a pillar on my front porch so I could maintain tactile stimulation and nonphysical focus while going through a ceiling.It worked-twice.When I entered the void I called out a request to emerge where my grandfather is.

The details are here for any interested(scroll down a bit)
http://www.my-big-toe.com/forums/viewto ... =11&t=5868

Thankyou Michael Raduga for your great book.The maintaining techniques have made great experiences possible for me.The trick is to remember to do them. ( deepening techniques too)
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Jeff wrote: Thankyou Michael Raduga for your great book.The maintaining techniques have made great experiences possible for me.The trick is to remember to do them. ( deepening techniques too)
It must be performed automatically. You will get it by regular experience.
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Yes,I know what you mean. I've used spinning and/or rubbing hands together for a long time,at least since reading Stephen Leberge's book. But I don't think I was putting the proper intention and focus into it. After awhile some of it seemed to have stopped working so well.I think it's good to have an array of techniques to switch around in case this happens.

Some work better than others depending on the situation I think.
For instance,if I spin too close to the OBE replica of my bedroom I seem to foul for some reason.

I didn't realize how important these techniques were until reading the eBook a year or so ago. The advice in the book solved alot of problems for me.Some of the techniques have become automatic but now I'm trying to 'take it to another level.' 
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

:D
I had my first OBE of the week this morning. After I had become Lucid in a dream,I began some maintaining by spinning.I was caught by surprise because I didn't have a plan ready,so I decided to fly through the ceiling of the room I was in,opting to ignore the dream characters and the TV that was playing.

This was a mistake because I didn't intend any specific experience at this time (no plan because I was very tired and had to wake early) so I ended up in the void and fouled-even though I was rubbing my hands together.

I layed still in bed and could feel I was still in sleep paralysis.I immediately did the 'brain squeeze' and crawled 'out' to my 'bedroom' door while feeling the texture of the floor as I gained awareness of my legs.

I then went down my hall to the front door,also feeling the texture of the wall as I walked.When I opened the door another hall stretched out before me with another door.I decided not to play this game with the phase so I turned back.The whole time I was feeling a sort of attraction to where my physical body layed.

Then some stairs appeared leading to above where my bedroom would be.I couldn't resist so I started up while grabbing the banister tightly,but fouled anyway-a pointless,wasted phase entry.

Sometimes like today, I really do feel a pull back to my body. It's very annoying.It's almost like the phase tricked me into going near (above) where my body would be ..LOL.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Usually, this pulling back sensation is a trick.

Being a volunteer in OOBE Research Center will help you to have a plan of actions in every phases http://research.obe4u.com/