Re: I want to talk with my subcounscious

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

I want to talk with my subcounscious

Post by LucidDreaming »

I remember reading about this in your book, but I can't recall it exactly.

So, I want to talk with my subcounscious (I guess). And there are some things I want to make sure of.

1. Will every animate object in the phase answer my question? I mean, if I asked a dog or a celebrity and not my "Dream Guide".

2. If I asked "What is the greatest talent of mine?", could I get an answer even if I have no idea about my biggest talent? Like, if my talent were, for example, mountain climbing, but I had never done it, would my subcounsicous answer "Your greatest talent is mountain climbing" or "You would be the best at mountain climbing"?

3. I know that you can't ask your subcounscious for a place to buy lucky lottery ticket, but what if I asked something like this: "What is the best way for me to earn money fast, knowing my current social and economic status?". Could the answer be like "Since you are good at, for example, singing, you could go to see singing teacher and tell about your talent, than you would be able to make money fast on youtube with a help of your teacher"? I think that this would work, because deep inside I know what I am good at and maybe I have read a story about a guy who made lots of money, but I can't remember it and my subcounscious will advice me to do something similar.

4. Let's say, my dream is visiting Japan, but I have no idea how to do it. Would I get an answer from my subcounscious? (Similart to 3rd question).

Thank you.
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Tue May 17, 2011 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Question about phase possibilities.

Post by Michael Raduga »

PLEASE, BE VERY BRIEF IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME

1.Yes. But sometimes you can get problems trying to speak with other creatures.
2.Yes, you can get true information with questions like this.
3."What is the best way for me to earn money fast, knowing my current social and economic status?" - a good idea. I always ask to replace the lottery ticket question with questions like this.
4.Of course. I suggest start to do it in the phase. It will be very interesting to compare the phase journey and real journey

You correctly can see what you can get from the phase and what not. The next step is to learn how to avoid incorrect answers. It is the hardest task in the phase. Start with very very simple questions like "2+2 =?"
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Thanks for you answers. Why would my subcounscious tell lies? :/ And how can I know if it's not lieing me, when I am asking serious question?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Download "Ultimate Yoga 2012" There's a lot of information about it and all answers to these questions. Your subconscious cannot lie, but you may not control the process
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Alright, I have reread it. I will try to sum up what I had understood.

My goal is to ask a certain person, how can I meet him as fast as I can. It seems simple, but it's very hard to come up with an idea in the real world. So, I get into the phase, find the person I need by using "Finding objects" technique (I prefer to call my object using it's name). The person comes and as I understood, the conversation must be as natural as possible, like in the real world. To obtain that, I will start by saying hello and asking if that person is doing fine. Than I am going straight to the question "How can I meet you as fast as I can?", I get an answer, but since I don't know if it's true, I ask the same question again or rephrase it. After obtaining information I confirm it in the real world.

P.S. I didn't know that it was so hard not to wake up while trying to obtain information. When talking with a person I will always do maintaining.

Is that right? Would that work?

Thank you.
Last edited by LucidDreaming on Tue May 17, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Yes, it is right way to work on it.
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

LucidDreaming wrote:P.S. I didn't know that it was so hard not to wake up while trying to obtain information. When talking with a person I will always do maintaining.
I think the problem is typically falling asleep when talking to others in the phase.

I have a much harder time staying lucid in the phase than I do waking up.

Losing lucidity (or falling asleep) is much worse than waking up because when you wake up you can always attempt to re-enter (which isn't always the case when you fall asleep) and sleeping makes the phase experience seem much more dream like.

I find that the important thing is controlling the conversation.  Don't let dream characters draw you into stories or away from your plan.

Try to ask them yes/no or questions that must have a short answer at first.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Maintain the phase while communicate with objects is a very big problem for 90% practitioners. It's very individually, but I can see that in 3/4 cases it causes returnigs to the body. The reason of the problem, that people just forget about any maintaining in this moment. They stop, think, analyze - the best way to lose the phase
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

Michael Raduga wrote: Maintain the phase while communicate with objects is a very big problem for 90% practitioners. It's very individually, but I can see that in 3/4 cases it causes returnigs to the body. The reason of the problem, that people just forget about any maintaining in this moment. They stop, think, analyze - the best way to lose the phase
I guess falling asleep may just be me.  But falling asleep is my biggest problem.

At this point many things make me fall asleep.  Flying, driving (motorcycle, boat, plane), looking at the scenery, and talking to people all make the phase very weak and can cause me to fall asleep.  A few times I have had a series of phase experiences where I am pretty sure I fell asleep between the phase experiences.

When this happens only the last experience actually feels real.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

The most common problem in the phase practice is a lack of interesting and clear plan of action. It leads to problems with communication with objects and to many others (falling asleep too). When you do something in the phase you should clearly know what is your next aim. It must be a background of your thoughts.  Believe, only one this thing can double phase duration.
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

That makes sense.  Typically my plan of action falls apart almost immediately.

I get distracted and start doing things I hadn't intended, like flying.

I will focus more on sticking to a plan of action.

But what do you do if the plan of action doesn't work out?

Sometimes I will try to teleport somewhere, like a place that I have been to in the past that I loved, and it won't work or I end up somewhere else.

Should I have a secondary plan of action?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It depends on the situation and how important is to achieve the step where you've got problems. But be as persistant as possible in every aspect of this practice.