Re: What Do You Think About Hooded Figures

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

What Do You Think About Hooded Figures

Post by Summerlander »

Hi! Sometime ago now, I had an experience in a dark void where I saw two veiled candle-lit females and then came face to face with a hooded figure. I posted my story on Astral Viewers once and others came forward to say that they too had experienced them.

Bedeekin (AV Admin) even posted his with an image without having realised that I had already posted my experience with my sketches. His picture resembled what I saw as it was quite detailed (he's a special effects engineer who has worked in films such as Harry Potter and the Dark Knight). Some of you will know him to be an experienced Phaser too.

In my experience, where I had described the contours of the hooded being and a visible "wind" in the dark void, I had used the term "luminous threads". He used the term "glowing filaments". Again, when he posted his he had not been aware of my post. I have no doubt that he had seen and experienced something quite similar to mine.

Here's the sketch and drawing I did shortly after the experience:

Have any of you experienced anything similar and what do you make of it?
ps. I will eventually post the experience in my blog in detail.

UPDATE:
The experience has now been posted:
http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=2131#p2131
Last edited by Summerlander on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Of course, it all depends on what point of view you have. For example, the more people will see your topic the more people will encounter these hooded creatures in the phase...

There's a lot of other stories through the Internet about guys in black raincoats
Attila
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Attila »

Rain coats come in handy when it's raining in the phase!

I'd say rendering hoods on those guys is the best way for your sensory interpreter to make you aware of them. Efficient as it gets as it's barely a step over showing naked human forms and convenient, too because there are no false details to wander off.

Obviously, they are no clothes, nor bodies or shadows in the phase, and chances are those guys, if exist outside of your imagination, may not even posses a human consciousness.

BTW I've noticed that your lines seem to swirl around or emanate from the figures themselves. Is that how you perceive in the phase? Or it's just your personal drawing style? Very nice stuff anyway.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Michael Raduga wrote: Of course, it all depends on what point of view you have. For example, the more people will see your topic the more people will encounter these hooded creatures in the phase...

There's a lot of other stories through the Internet about guys in black raincoats
Well, the clothing wasn't black, the environment was though (3D spatiality). The candle-lit figures and the hooded figure were luminescent. The hooded figure was more ghostly than the other two characters.

No doubt that the more people see this topic, the higher the chances that they might experience the same. What boils my noodle is the fact that the encounter took me by surprise (see link) and I hadn't even heard of hooded beings at the time. Likewise, Bedeekin had not seen my drawings prior to posting his experience and his picture (of three hooded figures) is unmistakably what I saw (one hooded figure).

Considering the possible subconscious origins of these characters, I can only think of the universal concept of the Grim Reaper and having been exposed to stories such as Scrooged during my childhood.

Perhaps there is a collective side to the unconscious mind (as Carl Jung suggested). Later I was to discover that Robert Monroe also experienced them. Perhaps there is some strong symbolism there that we all share... :-\
Attila wrote: Rain coats come in handy when it's raining in the phase!
;D
Attila wrote: I'd say rendering hoods on those guys is the best way for your sensory interpreter to make you aware of them. Efficient as it gets as it's barely a step over showing naked human forms and convenient, too because there are no false details to wander off.
The clothing was definitely not actual because, of course, it is the Phase. Their forms were pretty much straight forward...no lying there other than the possible subjective interpretation of the phenomenon.
Attila wrote: Obviously, they are no clothes, nor bodies or shadows in the phase, and chances are those guys, if exist outside of your imagination, may not even posses a human consciousness.
It all depends on how we look at it as Michael said. Whether they are sentient, I don't know. It did feel at the time that the character was struggling to communicate with me and then I was shown the nursery and the kids. Either me and Bedeekin happened to imagine the same type of character or there is more to it than meets the eye. Today I'm struggling with finding logic for having imagined such a thing, but then again, logic isn't exactly a strong property of the right side of the brain.

Either the mind is producing these encounters with ulterior motives or our brains are filtering external signals from a different frequency of reality (the latter possibility could be congruent with the fact that calcite crystals in the pineal gland appear to display piezoelectric properties - like the telephone, sonar etc.)
Attila wrote: BTW I've noticed that your lines seem to swirl around or emanate from the figures themselves. Is that how you perceive in the phase? Or it's just your personal drawing style? Very nice stuff anyway.
It's not particularly how I perceive in the Phase nor is it my drawing style. It is actually a depiction of what I saw once the hooded being waved its hand in front of me which resulted in a black and white environment materialising all around me (the nursery with the kids). Thanks for the compliment. :D
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.