Re: Exiting a dream.

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Exiting a dream.

Post by LucidDreaming »

The best moment for conscious awakening is while exiting a dream. This is the most effective and productive time to attempt separation or performing the techniques. At this moment, physical awareness of the body is at a minimum. Awareness at the very end of a dream often occurs after nightmares, painful experiences in the dream, falling dreams – any dream that causes a sudden awakening.
For me, and I think that for others practicioners too, the hardest thing is counscious awakening. It's hard to wake up, not move or open your eyes, and immediately remember about performing techniques.  But there are EXCEPTIONS. It's after exiting your dream. After doing so, it's very easy to enter the Phase, because of  a very clear mind and knowing that you must perform techniques now. And my question is: are there any techniqeus to induce dream exiting? Like, keeping a dream journal or soemthign similar.
JorgeLTE
PHASER
PHASER

Post by JorgeLTE »

The only way I have been able to do that is after a lucid drem, that can be achieved through the concious dreaming techniques.
The plus is that you can chain many phases experiences that way.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Well, there is no need to exit a dream if you are already in the phase. I exit a dream like once per few weeks. And it walways results in successful attempt.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I'm not sure there's something better than intention before falling asleep.

With practice, it's possible to use any awakenings even with a lot of movings.