Technique 5 times a day

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
masterg174
PHASER
PHASER

Technique 5 times a day

Post by masterg174 »

The book says to practice the techniques 5 times a day. Does this mean to fall asleep and awaken from an REM cycle and practice the techniques? Or practice in a light sleep state? I know you are meant to cycle the techniques once you wake up in the morning, but when practicing do I need to do it upon waking from sleep or can I just do it from a light sleep state?
Soon a new world will open before me and about 30 others. People will mysteriously "disappear". Where these people go I cannot tell yet but life will be very different I can assure you. Once I confirm what's happend, you will be opened up to something new and amazing. Proof of something more!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Technique 5 times a day

Post by Michael Raduga »

The book says to practice the techniques 5 times a day.
Where it is said?

Just wake up from a normal sleep and make attempts. All is easy. Don't make it hard
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Technique 5 times a day

Post by 12padams »

Usually this relates to the defered sleep method.

Go to sleep and wake up early in the morning(e.g. 6am) then try the techniques. If you fail fall asleep and try and catch yourself waking again.

The idea is to try and catch yourself waking 5 times in the morning. The word "day can cause some confusion but ti means go to sleep over and over if you fail and cycle the techniques 4 times at 5 different conscious awakenings during the morning.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2