Re: Leaving the body...I'm looking for tips.

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Gordon Smith-Durán
PHASER
PHASER

Leaving the body...I'm looking for tips.

Post by Gordon Smith-Durán »

Hey guys. Firstly I have to say that this Forum is really fantastic and I'm very grateful to you all and especially to Michael for offering so much great information.

Using various other techniques I've tried for years to experience OOBE's, without success, I might add.

Since reading Michael's very clear and concise book, I've had six experiences, all using indirect techniques. Although I've consciously left my body twice, I'm still unclear how I did it, or rather, how I got myself to that point in which I could exit my body.
I aim to leave my body with each attempt, as directed by MR, but I am not having much success and tend to end up out of body by default/luck/mistake. lol
Reading the forum, I see that timing is everything and that there is a narrow window of opportunity which I have to use.
I'd very much like your advice and tips about the conscious act of leaving the body. I get vibrations, no problem, I just seem to need to find a step by step technique that will work for me.
I'm hoping that by pulling all of your techniques together, I'll be able to tailor something for myself.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Gordon:)
Our dreams are but realities yet to be realised-Some Bloke
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Hi and welcome, Gordon!

Do have a look at the new SOBT!  It's amazing!  I wish you great progress in phase state induction.

:)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Gordon Smith-Durán
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Gordon Smith-Durán »

Thanks, Summerlander. I've got it! I will get on and read it right away. I particularly like the personal experiences as I can take a lot from them.

Cheers, Gordon :)
Our dreams are but realities yet to be realised-Some Bloke