Re: Problem with half-paralysed body

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
JunL

Problem with half-paralysed body

Post by JunL »

Hello.
First, I have read SOBT free e-book and it is a great help for me, thanks for sharing such great information about OBE, LD.

I tried to post here about my problem that I couldn't solved for a long time.
It is 'half-paralysed body'.
When my condition is changed to a starting point of phase(in other words, 'sleeping paralyse'), I always have a problem with my eyes, tongue and neck that I can still control even if rest of my body is paralysed.
I can still move and open my eyes slowly, move my tongue to touch my teeth, turn my neck left and right very hardly with a little headache.
So I couldn't continue or deepening the phase and my condition automatically come back to normal(waking up) in 20sec.

I also tried to think that it might be false awakening, but it's not.. it is just my body that is not fully paralysed.
I hope I could receive some suitable solution about my problem.
Please give me some help!

JunL
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Problem with half-paralysed body

Post by 12padams »

Next time you get this state see if you can quickly stand up. Don't think "I am paralyzed and can't get up". Just quickly stand up as fast as you can like your life depended on it.

One on two things will happen:

1. You will be standing in your phase body and have a successful separation.

2. Your physical body will stand up proving you are in a deeply relaxed state where your body feels numb ( caused by decreased sensory input ) and not actually in sleep paralysis.

When in this state can you see weird things happening around your room ( strong hallucinations [usually scary]) this would prove a state of sleep paralysis.

This is just a bit of early advice as I am just a beginner myself however am excited since I had my first fully conscious "in control" phase experience last night (it's gunna be on my blog within 24 hours). I am sure however someone more knowledgeable will reply soon.

I wish you the best of luck and welcome you to these forums.

From 12padams
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2