Re: Effect of cold medicine on Phase?

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
robvann
PHASER
PHASER

Effect of cold medicine on Phase?

Post by robvann »

Last night as I was preparing to goto bed hoping to enter phase later in the sleep, I realized I had a mild headache (which is rare for me), probably related to some mild cold symptoms I am experiencing.
I think that good breathing is important to a sucessfull phase, so I decided to take some cold medicine (decongestant / Acetaminophen).  In the end I wasn't very sucessfull for phase.
Any opinions on here about this?  Should I not bother trying while fighting cold symptoms (nasal congestion).  Will cold med's have adverse affects on achieving phase?
???
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I don't know about the affect cold medicine would have on the phase but I had a short phase once when I was totally blocked up. Maybe the reason I fouled was because I was sick....dunno. That doesn't help much sorry haha!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Post by BK »

Depending on how long you have been trying to do phase according to SOBT...
If it has been a long time without success..you can use this as an opportunity to take a rest period from obe attempts and then start fresh again when you are well.

That was how I got my first SOBT success.
Although it was not a WILD, it was close enough because I climbed out of bed and did things with pretty good control (for a novice).

I hope this helps.  It seems inline with SOBT.
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Post by CKing71 »

From my past NDE,

I accidently poisoned myself (spoiled fish). The toxin stays in body, with anything and everything else put into it, good or bad, makes no difference to the OB you. Death of the body will send you out, free of any impediments or chemicals. However, upon return, if you haven't cleared it, any toxins, from your body, they will be waiting for you upon return. For me, the experience OB was amazing, the returning to my body with all that stuff in it, was pure hell. If you damage your body or your brain, you can recover it, the injured part, if you know how. These others are helping me learn just as all of you are by posting in this forum.

Be safe and be well.
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)