Re: Phase related dreams not causing luciditly?

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Phase related dreams not causing luciditly?

Post by 12padams »

Often you become conscious in a dream upon performing a reality check or discovering that something is not right. My question is how can you have a dream of entering the phase without becoming conscious. Below I have included a quote from Day 85 of my book which gives an example of my problem.

"Once asleep I had a non-lucid dream set in a sleep research centre. The scientists asked me to attempt a WILD (Wake induced lucid dream). After closing my eyes I eventually started to see fragments of hallways and rooms. Slowly the fragments became reality and I found myself deepening and maintaining the state.

Once everything became crystal clear I began to explore. There were a few doors randomly placed along the hallway leading to more rooms however they all seemed to be locked. As a result of this I decided to take the elevator in the middle of the hallway to the top floor. Due to memory gaps I am unable to remember the rest of the dream however I do remember meeting a few people in some of the rooms. Some of these people were vicious and crazy while others were peaceful and befriending."

I just don't understand how one can remain asleep while dreaming of performing a WILD and entering the phase...

Anyone wish to give their opinions?
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

I had the same kind of dream last night. I was attempting a OBE in my dream. I had all the sensations and was borderline lucid but it never happened.
Don't know why either. It is strange. Not the first time it's happened either.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by 12padams »

Yea I've had even weirder ones of rolling out during sleep paralysis and stuff like that... Performing reality checks and then practicing my abilities while not lucid. My dream self is able to fly and translocate with ease... It's interesting how it's like two personalities within us.... Both practicing the phase.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: http://obe4u.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2