Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

All important news and announcements
White Mist

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Post by White Mist »

Hi M. Raduga,

I would like to say your SOBT guidebook is awesome and hope to soon buy as a donation :)

Following question

1. Why do other OBE/AP "Experts" such as William Buhlman always teach the Direct Method and never mention anything about the Indirect Method? I see tons of people around on the internet having a hard time achieving the phase because they keep trying to do the direct method.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

keile wrote: Hi M. Raduga,

My question is: do you have a journal of your Phase's journeys? is it possible to read it?
It's just impossible to lead a journal of all phase experiences, when you have a lot of them. So I stoped to do this at 20 years old. Now I write down only the most important results of experiments in phases.
White Mist wrote: Hi M. Raduga,

I would like to say your SOBT guidebook is awesome and hope to soon buy as a donation :)

Following question

1. Why do other OBE/AP "Experts" such as William Buhlman always teach the Direct Method and never mention anything about the Indirect Method? I see tons of people around on the internet having a hard time achieving the phase because they keep trying to do the direct method.
I just don't know. They may be unfamiliar with it or they think it's something different. Actually, it was one of the reasons to write my first book about this phenomenon many years ago. More over, they usually miss deepening, maintaining, REAL application, etc. I was evolved by myself, without any sources, books, and Internet. That's why we have a lot of differences.
When I wake up in the morning, if I have to pee and drink and that forces me to get out of bed. Whereupon disappear intermediate state between sleep and wakefulness that is ideal to leave the body.

Can you give me any advice on this?
Do it all while awakening during the deferred method. Then you may be fully concentrated on actions.
Another problem is that I have results in those seconds of time you say. I think I need more time. For example, move the body without moving physically, it seems so impossible ... How I can do that? it seems impossible, only use the imagination, but not as "moving without moving".
It's possible. Just make attempts. If you're talking about separation, you better try to move as usually, when feel some results from techniques, 'cause your feelings aren't real at this moment.
On the other hand you say that no one can be in the astral for over 20 minutes, but that is not so. Many people are outside the body for hours even.
It's scientifically proven that all these states happen during REM-sleep. REM-sleep cannot last hours. Google it and research what REM-sleep is
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

Well it seems someone hacked the forums but i was wondering, i have never tried this time of phase practice because im not sure if it will work. But i was wondering if you could fortell the future with the phase. Specificly if its like sports betting and two teams are playing, is it possible to ask  my subconscious the same way a remote viewer would?
maritina1980

Post by maritina1980 »

Hello Mr Raduga.

I'd like to ask you a question. After practicing the indirect way, I am able to enter the phase easily now. However, ina stable phase I keep trying to call an animate object and I can't so far. What is wrong?

Firstly, I always deppen
Secondly, Iam saying the name aloud several times. Is it something else I should have done?

Thanks
Kate

Re: Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

Post by Kate »

Hello Michael,

Is there a way to buy a HARD copy of THE PHASE.A Practical Guidebook. in Russian?

Thanks,

Kate
Vancouver Phase Club @ www.obeguide.com
Morana

Post by Morana »

Hello
In your opinion, the phase experiments are virtual... i don't think so. Well, i am not sure. How can you explain all unbelievable coincidences? (i met some people from forum in phase, their appearance whas quite the same when they sent me their photos)
The phase is real... Ну признайте, что тоже так думаете, но не хотите отпугивать людей, я никому не скажу. Шучу

English is not my mother tongue... sorry
Megtheraspberry

Post by Megtheraspberry »

Hi,
I'm not sure if you will see this post as its been quite awhile sense anyone has posted on here but here goes anyways... I have on a regular basis what I think are lucid dreams. I have never tried to have them they just happen. They start off like a normal dream then I realise I am dreaming. I can then somewhat control what happens. I can also feel pain and other sensations but I can never taste anything. Does this sound like I am entering the phase to you?
ramunas8
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ramunas8 »

Hello, Michael, first of all thanks for a great book 'The Phase', it's my favorite from now on (just last month I had my first OBE:). A question: did you ever tried to go to the past and experience the historic event (is it possible at all?). Did you ever consider sitting on a plane MH 370 just before it all happened or at least gather an information from some 'old wise man' about this one of the biggest mysteries of XXI century? Thanks.
salmonies

Post by salmonies »

Hi Michael,
I was so sad when my plans to go to Thailand fell through. I have a question and i hope you might have an idea of what i could do. I have sooooo much time on my hands and the phase is my full time interest . I was wondering if you had any ideas or methods for a full time practice . I would be very willing to be a guinea pig. I know it might sound strange but this is something that is very important to me.

Thank you
Felcas

Post by Felcas »

I had to write more to explain my case, but since you asked to be briefly here we go.
As I was entering the phase (buzzing sound and vibration) I also felt my nasal cavity that was a bit clogged to unclogg almost instantaneous. I could feel the walls of my nasal cavity retract, very much like when using strong medicine.
Everytime I get into phase I get this phisical effect. I guess it is phisical because I still feel the nose unclogged for about 10 minutes after losing the phase (never separated).
Thanks
sahil_kapoor01

Post by sahil_kapoor01 »

I used to have lucid dreams as a child. Now after reading PHASE and practicing, I have had about 3-4 Lucid Dreams but I wake up after a few seconds. I have had one OBE(Phase Entering via seperation) and it was promising and exciting :) [details: 2 times entry, about 2-3 minutes long based on comparison to real life actions, completed 3 goals, did some magic as well :) 8Dec2015]

Questions-
1. If Indirect method is not practical for me for some reasons say 'busy life'. Should I try Direct methods now after one success. I haven't read the advanced part since I like to follow instructions regarding things I know nothing about. [if yes should I follow the book only, or are there additional efforts according to you that I can Try]
2. Can I try it everyday now? (after one success)? [after afternoon naps]
vik83

Post by vik83 »

Dear Michael,
At what stage, using the indirect technique, the third eye will open? Is it possible it will not open even if one is already in the phase?
Any comments on how to open the vision? Many Thanks!!! :)
delflol
PHASER
PHASER

Post by delflol »

Hi Mickael,

I guess, you won't answer me directly now you're getting buzzy and famous :) but I've got a bit hope...
Simple question i do not understand at all, I did read lot of post but...

When you says do not attempt more than 3 times per week otherwise you get exhausted, can you give more information of all aspects ?
If you got success more than 3 times per week and in one day nothing works anymore, does that mean It's from exhaustion ?
Do not feel the natural awakenss anymore does it mean exhaustion ?
After how many success are you considering like anought good to make more attempts ?
Everything was going right for the few 3 months, it happened every 2 or 3 days without forcing anything or put an alarm and then nothing else...
Happy new year to you :)
delflol
PHASER
PHASER

Post by delflol »

This forum is dead...
supercnloong

Post by supercnloong »

delflol wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:30 pm This forum is dead...
Not dead, I am alive ,haha. Any question ,just post it.
delflol
PHASER
PHASER

Post by delflol »

Ho god someone here ;D
Well I did post a question and no answer so that is why I said this forum is dead...
My question is just up before
why this forum is not so much visited ? M Raduga job is amazing and to speak about it, here is the right place but lot of question stay without answers from others :(
supercnloong

Post by supercnloong »

delflol wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:55 am Ho god someone here ;D
Well I did post a question and no answer so that is why I said this forum is dead...
My question is just up before
why this forum is not so much visited ? M Raduga job is amazing and to speak about it, here is the right place but lot of question stay without answers from others :(
Because they are busy. haha. Let's warm up. You can post your question hear during your praticing.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Im not dead. Well I may as well have been, it's been a while. Hopefully more people will turn up again.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I'm alive, too.

Been through a lot during this pandemic but I will never ... EVER ... abandon this forum.

It may not be esoteric or New Age like many other forums, but it seems to be the most pragmatic and the least likely to promote false or unhelpful information.

We make no assumptions about the phenomenon here. We actively research it and procure real answers and scientific understanding.
Yvonne

Post by Yvonne »

Hi Michael,
1) Do you do the one on one training?
2) What is the latest version of the Phase book and where can I purchase it?
Have a beautiful Christmas.
Warm wishes,
Yvonne.
Argo

Post by Argo »

I have a question. I'm just starting to enter the phase, I haven't succeeded yet. In the manual, you recommend doing at least 4 cycles of indirect techniques if separation from the body does not succeed immediately after waking up. It repeatedly happens to me that, for example, in 2 cycles of indirect techniques, one takes over, I focus on it, then I try to get out of the body, and I don't succeed. And here it is not entirely clear to me how to proceed further. Should I then complete the remaining two cycles or go to sleep and try my luck on the next attempt? I tried to continue (finish the remaining cycles) and go to sleep and try to leave the body until the next attempt, but this way I am confused, and I lack the necessary peace and certainty, which of the two procedures is correct in this case . I did not find the answer to this situation in the manual. Can you help me with this?