Re: Strange feeling in the center of forehead.

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
JunL

Strange feeling in the center of forehead.

Post by JunL »

Hello.

I'm a person who have been practicing phase technique daily.
I tried to write this question cause some strange symptom has appeared while phase technique recently.

But actually I think that the cause of this symptom is not only phase itself.
I have experienced this symptom frequently in childhood(about 9~13 years).
It was uncomfortable but not a serious problem and gradually disappeared till now.

And the symptom just appeared again recently while I'm practicing(or trying) phase technique. So I'm not sure if this is suitable question to post here but tried to post as I couldn't find any suitable place to get right answer(of course there was no problem in medical).

The symptom is strange feeling in the center of forehead. It feels like continuous tickle INSIDE(0.1~1cm) the forehead.
It appears easily when I just try to put my finger near the forehead(it doesn't mean touching the forehead, but just put finger 1~2cm in front of the forehead ).
And this feeling become bigger when I concentrate on it.

It also started to appears easily when I just close my eyes and see the center of the forehead. So it is very uncomfortable because it is natural that the eyes is always moving itself in closed eyelid and this brings the symptom and makes it hard to try phase and even to sleep.
This feeling disappears immediatly when just touching the center of the forehead.
But appears again in 5sec.
Only way to disappears it is not to concentrate on it.
So daytime is easier than night to disappear(forget) it as there are a lot of things to do in daytime while night to sleep is not.
But it is becoming harder and harder as the symptom is becoming bigger.

I hope that there is someone who knows about it or someone who experienced similar symptom like this and please give me some help.

Thanks
JunL 
Last edited by JunL on Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

Certainly most will recognize this as a typical symptom related to activating the third eye or brow center chakra.

Theoretically by exercising it for a few minutes every day the "muscle" will build up strength and the sensation goes away over time.
JunL

Post by JunL »

Rudolph wrote: Certainly most will recognize this as a typical symptom related to activating the third eye or brow center chakra.

Theoretically by exercising it for a few minutes every day the "muscle" will build up strength and the sensation goes away over time.
Thanks for the reply.
But I'm still wondering what it is because exact position of the symptom is not similar with 'third eye' position. My symptom is appeared exactly 'center' of the forehead while third eye position(as far as I know) is more like between two eyebrows. So my symptom's position is placed upper than third eye position.
But I don't know if this position is also relate to the chakra. ???
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

Hmm -  maybe you are simultaneously activating the Lower Crown Chakra as well so you need to exercise both brow & Crown chakras every day for a few minutes and then see if it just doesn't go away after a while.... :-\

That's what usually happens, in my experience, but I'm no expert.

what the heck... why not exercise all of the primary chakras for a minute or so every day for about a month and see what happens.

The Robert Bruce NEW (New Energy Ways) gives a simple rundown on this and his Astral Dynamics book is a free download, last I heard.
JunL

Post by JunL »

Rudolph wrote: Hmm -  maybe you are simultaneously activating the Lower Crown Chakra as well so you need to exercise both brow & Crown chakras every day for a few minutes and then see if it just doesn't go away after a while.... :-\

That's what usually happens, in my experience, but I'm no expert.

what the heck... why not exercise all of the primary chakras for a minute or so every day for about a month and see what happens.

The Robert Bruce NEW (New Energy Ways) gives a simple rundown on this and his Astral Dynamics book is a free download, last I heard.
Thanks for the nice advice about it. :)
I'm very novice in exercising for the chakra energy, just know simply about meditation and abdominal breathing. I will try to study about chakra in detail.