Post by Michael Raduga »

He means "A Practical Guidebook"
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

almost there

Post by johnny »

hi all.

i am a young man from denmark and have tried to get in the phase for some time, actually for months. today i had an experience which was awesome in one way and not so good in another way.

after a night of only 4-5 hours of sleep, i went in to my bedroom at 09.00 for a nap. I decided to try an out of body and startet meditating for 10 min. and then trying to see myself floating, i was then lost in thoughts and all of the sudden i felt my arms lift and float in the air, this was awesome!!! this feeling was so intense that it brought my mind back to my body which stopped the floating arms.

i dont understand why the experience stoppede because the awareness of the floating should not stop the experience or should it??

i also went lost in my mind which means i could not keep focus on myself floating, and startet thinking of other things, which i dont understand either because should you not focus on leaving your body??

please feel free to give ideas to how i can get over this little problem of mine.

the feeling of being free from my body was the best thing i have ever tried and IT WAS JUST MY ARMS hi hi hi i cant wait until the whole body will float, i am amazed and a little sad that it had stopped so soon.

yours faithfully johnny
its your mind.....use it or loose it
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I publish esoteric books

Post by Michael Raduga »

Because you should do direct techniques without too big awareness.

If you novice forget about direct ways to the phase. You need just 1-5 proper attempts in indirect techniques.

Try to do the same just right after awakening and you will get much bigger result
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Re: I publish esoteric books

Post by johnny »

hi.

i will try to do so, the main problem is that i cant awake without moving, and i also have a 2 and a half year old girl and upon awakening we have to get out of bed at once. we cant just lay in bed so i think maybe it would be best to do the indirect teckniqu in the weekends because then i can use another bedroom.

but you will have to be focused in the morning for using the techniques and make them work and upon wakening maybe youre not all that clear in your head, how can you overcome this little thing??? by practice i guess??
its your mind.....use it or loose it