Re: i need an advice!!

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

i need an advice!!

Post by wiii »

Hello everyone!
First thing i would ask what hapenned..i wanted to have an OBE..an succeeded only dreaming about having an OBE..what's happening...do i need to become more awake to practically do what i want?is like..i am preety much aware that i am draming..but i cannot controll the enviroment..and i feel like i'm getting out of my body but don't see my body in the bed!Of awareness it seems like in every next dream i become more aware than in the previous ! I wand a good advice..or in my opinion i need someone to confirm what i think..i think i need more practice!! Will this solve the problem?
yesterday was the third time that i only dreamed about having an OBE!and after somehow i woke .but didn't open my eyes! so Mr raduga if u read this..give an advice!
by the way the book is excellent!!
one thing i learnet from the book..is to never give up! and more other things that helps me...be more pacient.!!thx for uploading it!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It seems that you've been in the phase. And no once... If you understand what's going on and if you are not in the real world in your real body - you are there (OBE / AP / LD = PHASE).

Only this two things can show success. BUT NOT YOUR REAL BODY ON THE BED!

There is many theories and expectations. But real practice is so.
In most OBE cases you cannot find your real body on the bed... Usualy euthors never write about it in books becouse it ruins every theirs theories and sense...

And I cannot analyse your attempts. Better discribe 1-2 attempts in details in the blog section of the forum.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Thanks for the reply :)
Another question i want to ask..
When i had that experience,i mean exactly before..when i was going to bed to take a nap..
i had such a strong desire to do that...was like i knew before that i was going to enter in the phase...i never had such a strong desire to do that!!
Anyhow..is there more chances to enter in the phase with a  strong desire to do that befor sleep.? If so,how can i practice to get that desire every time...without being distracted from real life so much? Will t help me...reading about the phase with an hour or half an hour before the sleep?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Maybe it is the most important thing in practice. As you see sometimes it is even enough.

How to control the "strong desire":
- do not practice it every day!!! We are unable to get realy strong intention each day. 3-4 times per week. Of course, when you will be experienced practitioner you will able to do it everyday
- that is way you need a plan of action before every phase experience. It must be interesting. And you get a good intention as bonus