Re: Questions About the good ol' phase

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Questions About the good ol' phase

Post by ElRaay »

Hello Michael and thanks for writing a book that makes sense for me. I read a book about astral projection and I was like awsome this should be fun but nothing happened. But i read your book two days ago and this morning i think i felt some results. I tried some phantom wiggling and i could feel slight vibrations and i could feel my arm moving up and down but when i opened my eyes my arm was moving. So I think I can see why your methods work more often than the other writers. Don't know why I'm curious but since I got some results  I want to know how the phase will work for me and hopefully awnser some questions others might have.

1.) How often do you get out of the body(phase) and how long does it take to "master" the art.

2.) I am learning to become an artist and since i keep hearing about how bueatiful this world is how clear of a picture is it.

3.) This kinda goes for 2 and is my main question but if i can create anything in my mind does that mean i can have sex with anyone? I keep hearing its hard to control but if i wanna have a fantasy about this girl:    does that mean shes all mine or will i wake up before any fun stuff happens?

4.) How real is the phase and how long can someone stay in the phase. I know deepening and all that will help but I haven't gotten in the phase yet just some little results.

5.) Could i create any scenario i want and "literally create with my thoughts"?

Those are just the questions i have right now. It was soo freaking this morning feeling what i think are results and now that im taking this a bit more serious i want to see how well all these can help me. I haven't been to the phase yet but when i read the astral projection book it got me excited and did nothing for me but your book has rekindle new hope. Thanks and hope to hear from you.
Last edited by ElRaay on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

1 - Usually 7-10 times per week. If I have no other work to do then 2-5 times per day

2 - ?

3 - she's your, but you should not forget about maintaining techniques...

4 - read the Guidebook carefully. There is everything about durations. 1 sec - 15 minutes.

5 - no problem
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

Ok thanks, im going to read your book again and probably for a third time too. I could't do any practice this morning but i will try indirect techniques this weekend. It seems  the phase gives complete freedom for the practitioner which is amazing. True inspiration for me. thanks again michael.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

look for a new video on the site in 2 weeks. It will be much better than guidebook
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

Ok ill look for it, because the videos are kinda of hard to understand with that computer voice. I also started to write a dream journal and keep track of my dreams they seem to get more vivid and one dream i realized i was dreaming and then started to touch everything with my hands but as it was working i woke up. I think i got a little excited but its never happened before. You also said that you could meet dead people, does that mean i could talk to somone like Jimi Hendrix? Would be fun to hang with him lol.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

You also said that you could meet dead people, does that mean i could talk to somone like Jimi Hendrix? Would be fun to hang with him lol.
You can meet there everybody. There is only one limit - your own desire. And it is absolutely real by your perceptions
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

Now i know you can learn in the phase and such and i haven't achieved the phase state yet but ive had alot of LD recently and ive had alot of fun using the LD for entertainment purposes. I am wonder however when you said that i could learn in the phase such as painting, and music. Does that mean i could get guitar lessons from Jimi Hendrix and use the skills in reality. I know you can do everything in the phase its just im still practicing and i haven't exited the out of body yet and ive just been getting both excited and aggravated. Also when practicing during afternoon naps how long should i be sleeping. Some days i am able to take 2 naps if necessary.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Becoming consciousness in a dream is just another door to the same state of the mind that you can get using separation from the body. Maybe, it is much more exciting, but it is the same. So lessons by Jimi Hendrix are avaible 

Length of afternoon naps almost doesn't matter for the phase practice: 5 minutes and more. It is realy the best time for practicing the phase
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

Hello Michael thank you for the video it is very helpful. Ive used the swimming technique the other night i could feel my arms swimming and i felt like i should separate but i think the problem i have is separation. How can i separate if i cant use my muscles. I try and get up but sometimes i try so hard that my physical body moves up. What is a good way to separate other than just trying to get up or roll out. It seems to be my most difficult part. I have felt a lot of sensations from straining, phantom wiggling, and swimming technique. But Ive never separated.

I have another question and this may be a very odd question but can you use illegal drugs in the phase and feel the effects from them as you would in the real world. I know that is weird but it was just something i thought about since if i ever do get to meet Jimi Hendrix in the phase i wouldn't mind smoking with him :). Thanks Michael, you really are a great learning experience.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

1 - when you felt the swimming sensations, you were in the phase! Problem is in your thinking and analizing

2 - stand up by the sensations of hands that make these swimming movements. It seems, you try to separate from the physical body by the physical body... Do not do it

3 - any drugs in the phase can give to you more effects than in the real world. Even alсohol
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

Elraay, I would strongly suggest following Michaels book and working on mastering foundation techniques before trying to do whatever else you want to do.  It will help you make the most out of every experience since deepening and maintaining a strong phase while doing prolonged or complicated tasks are VERY difficult. 

Personally, I think managing the phase is as difficult or more difficult than entering the phase.
ElRaay
PHASER
PHASER

Post by ElRaay »

well i didn't know what i could do in the phase ever since i read his book. I read one book about astral and it was all about this different world that one visits when they astral project. I tried and failed and so i gave up. I then came across this website and ive been getting interesting experiences with the techniques. The only problem is i can only practice maybe 2-3 times a week and maybe only 1 of those times i get a interesting experience. I don't really rush my self but i have been getting anxious to actually go into the phase. I know that when i get into the phase to deepen and continue with mainting but i still havent been there and everyone keeps saying its the best experince in your life and i havent tried it. So hopefully knowing all these dreams and fantasys can come true gives me more inspiration to keep trying.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Personally, I think managing the phase is as difficult or more difficult than entering the phase.
Of course, If entering to the phase is very easy