Re: About Mr Raduga;s other books!!

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

About Mr Raduga;s other books!!

Post by wiii »

Hello Mr Raduga,as i am almost everytime in the day on this forum for about several weeks ,i saw that u wrote many books not only the 2 (SOBT and Ultimate Yoga) but they are not translated!My question is :Will those books be translated so we can read them?
I find those very intresting,and i hope they will be translated in english!My dad passed for about 13 years....and i barely got to knew him very well since i was very young at that time!So the books will help me ,all of them and i am sure that is not only me that i am interested:)
Anyways i thank you even in the name of others that you are sharing this with us!

,WILLY
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I have about 13 boooks, but the Practical Guidebook is the best book. Maybe we will translate other books in future. I write international second part of SOBT and need more experiences for it. Please, send me the best one and the first one if you still did not send it. The book will be on the site.

about your dad - use finding objects techniques in the phase. It's all you need for the purpose.
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

I wanted to send one of my experiences when i saw that topic (that you need experiences to put in your new book)but i kind of want to practice more cause i am sure i can send u a more detailed and awesome experience that the others:)I feel i can do more than that!

And about my dad,thanx for the information i will do,but as i said i need more practice to be fully awake!Cause for now all my experiences was still like dreamy.i mean i was not so deeply involved:! Few times like even the last time i was in the phase,as you can see on my blog post others disturbed me and i caanot be deep ehough to pass over what's happening around!So i am practicing to get there :1. more easyly
2. more deeply!
I want to enter the phase and once i am  there,that would be my world so i can stay there as much as i want,and to try all the things are possible in the phase and maybe come with new ideas from there:)

Wiii