why it is not clear

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
soul_reaper

why it is not clear

Post by soul_reaper »

sir
you told in your book to first try to attempt separation.....before using indirected techniques...
you told to try to separate in first 5 sec after awakening......
but all the separation techniques require movements......they are not movement free techniques..........
suppose if i try to roll out after awakening but i moved my physical body instead of getting separated...........because i was not in phase.......
wont it spoil my chance to apply indirect techniques.....? because i have moved my body......
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: why it is not clear

Post by Michael Raduga »

When separating you shouldn't move your physical body in any case. If you move the body even a little bit, it means you do something wrong. You have to solve the problem otherwise you will get very big problem in practice. Read and watch all information on separation again
soul_reaper

Post by soul_reaper »

thats what i am saying
if i am not in phase and try to separate than i will loose my chance to try indirect techniques....
i have done obe before.....when i was in obe i tried my best with fulll power to separate.....if its not obe than its obvious that we will move physically.......
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I see what you mean. But you shouldn't move your physical body in any case (phaso or not phase)