General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Your own voice in the phase

Post by Bo »

Hello everyone

I have another couple of questions.

I noticed that when I am in the phase my voice is different. Its sounds more hoarsely and raw. It’s like I don’t recognize my own voice
Do you guys experience this to?

I also think that shouting or loud talking to yourself helps to deepen the phase and become more aware.
Is this correct?

I also for the first time applied translocation. Normally i have trouble leaving my room before i wake up again.
This time i jumped in the air with eyes closed and made a rotation movement. Instead of coming down on the floor I fell through it. I kept falling a while and whe I came down and opened my eyes I was in the same room. Very frustrating!
How can I chance this?.
Diving headfirst, or must I put more effort in thinking of the place I want to be
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Your own voice in the phase

Post by Rudolph »

I remember that exact same thing happening to me during some of my early projections many years ago. My voice is more normal nowadays.

As you started the translocation what or how did you phrase you choice of destination. I think it must be clear and exact. You can check my blog -- nearly the same thing happened to me last week.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Bo wrote: I noticed that when I am in the phase my voice is different. Its sounds more hoarsely and raw. It’s like I don’t recognize my own voice
Do you guys experience this to?
You cannot see much more fundamental rule - there is nothing stable in the phase. I bet next time your voice will be normal. It may varies from time to time.
Bo wrote: I also think that shouting or loud talking to yourself helps to deepen the phase and become more aware.
Is this correct?
Yes, it may help a lot but do not forget about emotions when you shout. For example, I know a very experienced practitioner who shout very dirty words and expressions for deepening and maintaining the phase.
whiterain

Post by whiterain »

not just voice though, often it seems like my whole personality is different. i guess the more lucid i am, the more like me i am, but i sure do some odd shit when im not very aware  ;D
Bo
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Bo »

@rudolph: I just thought on the place i wanted to be. Not hard enough i guess.
I didn’t say it out loud, does that help?

@whiterain: Until now i didn’t meet anyone in the phase but i’m sure that when that happens I wont’t be shy as in real life, that’s for sure

@ Michael: I noticed another thing. Last time when i awoke and induced vibrations they accelerated because I held my breath. Does this make sense?

Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Rudolph »

Yes, I have found that a bold, out-loud pronouncement works well.

Or I can request the Inner Guide take me where I need to go and this works too but where I land is anybody's guess.
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I cant say i've experienced a different voice. I know what you mean about having a different personality though, definitely the more lucid you are the more like yourself you are.

As for translocation, i find just closing your eyes and visualizing the place you want to go then opening them works more often than not. I have also experienced the 'loop' room effect too though, quite frustrating!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Bo wrote: @ Michael: I noticed another thing. Last time when i awoke and induced vibrations they accelerated because I held my breath. Does this make sense?
It is the same as voice: it may be very different.
Once again, try to understand this rule in the phase practice)))
breadbassed
PHASER
PHASER

Post by breadbassed »

I think Michael may have misunderstood the question. I think it would make sense. When you breath in your sleep it is different to when you breath normally and there is a brief period of no breath after the out breath. Apparently this is when sleep paralysis is most likely to increase, so holding your breath encourage it, but i wouldn't do it for too long.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I meant vibrations may be accelerated by a huge amount of actions. And may be not accelerated by the same actions in other times.