Re: Pulled out by the legs

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
kirolak

Pulled out by the legs

Post by kirolak »

I had a short series of projections the other night, one of which involved someone/thing pulling me by the feet & lower legs to help me out.  I cooperated as best I could, but could not get free on that attempt, though just previously I had been out (on my back) with little control, & with my head stuck through the wall for a short time before breaking free.

I seem to lack lucidity lately. . . . . :(
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It's normal. Just use all attempts.

PS. I use alien abduction method at all my last seminars. Usually it works like you described: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHTU1PD6bSs
Last edited by Michael Raduga on Sat May 21, 2011 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Ssergiu »

I was once pulled out by the legs too in a SP! It did not scare me cause I said "what a nice hallucination!" and then I got back in my body. Then, after a while I heard my name being said and I got scared and got out. I had not expected that.  ;D
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

I should really try this method again.  I did try a couple of times after seeing the video, but not to complete success.  I did feel the sensations.

I think I'm a little afraid of who will be pulling me out.  My phase experiences are still generally full of people I don't recognize, and they don't usually seem friendly, even though at this point they almost always ignore me unless I initiate interaction with them.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It works much much better, when you're afraid of something. It's a mix of many techniques (including the fear method)
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LawPaw »

Michael Raduga wrote: It works much much better, when you're afraid of something. It's a mix of many techniques (including the fear method)
I will try again.

Should I cycle this method or focus on this method only when I try it?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

You have to always cycle techniques upon awakenings if you want to have as much chances to get the phase as possible. Duration and activity may be varied but not the cycling principle itself.