Re: Question about Anchors to become counscious in A dream.

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Question about Anchors to become counscious in A dream.

Post by LucidDreaming »

I have about 100 dreams written, but I can't seem to find an anchor. There are no object which appear often and no natural anchors. Every dream is very different from the last one with different sensations, sometimes I hae dreams about entering the phase, but very rarely. Any tips?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Proper intention to be lucid in a dream is much more important than anchors. Create it after 6 hours of sleep before falling sleep again and you will double your chances.

Anyway, indirect techniques much more easy way to get the phase for many practitioners.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Yes. Indirect techniques are working for me, but only on weekends. When I have to go to school I can't sleep more than 7 - 8 hours, so it's not enought time to awake counsciously. That's why I decided to try entering the phase using this method.

How should I create bigger intention? I bet telling myself "I will understand that I am dreaming" is not enough. Should I meditate after 6 hours of sleep, while visualizing myself understanding that everything is a dream?

Thanks.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Moreover, it is not right.

You can get good intention by very very intresting plan of action in the phase. Think about it.

Keep writing your dream recall journal. It is not important how many dreams you have in it. It is much more important how many dreams you can recall after one night.