Re: Time realize..

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
lithuaniandreamer

Time realize..

Post by lithuaniandreamer »

@michael
hi. first time i had tried to get in  phase . I slept for 6 hours, then woke up (at 05:00) ,stand up and walked for about 5minutes . went to sleep and said "ill get up after few hours, dont move , dont open eyes and do techniques". after this i slept and woke up and tried to get in phase by "separation" and "indirect" techniques. but i failed and go to sleep again. BUT! i awake and watched how many hours are. was 05:00.    ???  . is it was phase or etc?              but before this expierence , when i went to bed (23:00). i practiced techniques. eyes were closed and i started to see my self from up and it feels like falling down from hight building. like falling somewhere long time...  and one more thing.  can you grow up muscles  or learn to play piano, guitar, or draw.?
Last edited by lithuaniandreamer on Wed May 04, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

I am not at the level to answer your questions, but I've read Micheal's book. It seems like you had false awakening after trying your techniques. You were in the phase, but you lack concentration and/or awareness to acctualy notice it.

Yes, you can play instruments and grow muscles, at least Michael said, that you can practise you punch/kicks. It's hard to find time for that thou.
lithuaniandreamer

can you see results on physical body if you training in phase? or something like skils in the real life, that you learnt in phase?
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

Yes, you can. Sveikas. ;D
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Yes, it looks like false awakening - an unrecognised phase. Be aware of this next time.

If you whant to try techniques in the morning, do not do anything in the night.

You can get a lot of skills in the phase.
lithuaniandreamer

tonight i have simple dream (in 6 hours). i even dont remember it clearly, but after awakening (then i should go to phase) i didnt open my eyes even didnt move and suddenly do separation . i was felling it like real but i failed somehow.. fast tried indirect and saw clearly images.. again separation. but again not succesful..
could that simpe dream affect my attempts?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Just keep trying it over and over again and you will see all your mistakes. You're close