Re: OBE Environment

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

OBE Environment

Post by Jeff »

I am curious as to why I often OBE from a dreambody asleep in my old bedroom in my parent's home where I grew up. I find this very strange,the phase always puts me in an old version that existed before it was remodeled.Othertimes I OBE into a version of my own home that seems to be up to date.

What mechanism 'behind the scenes' decides where I am to find myself when I enter the phase? Is this possible to know?

( I may ask the phase this question soon as an experiment....)
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

As environment, children and parents in the phase very often younger than they are. It seems as if our subconsciousness needs more time to be used to something than our consciousness
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

If I understand you:Do you think there is a 'time lag'  between waking reality and it's representation to our ego consciousness in the phase?
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I don't know for 100%. Maybe. Sometimes. I think it depends on many conditions.

For example, sometime you can see not past, but future
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Michael Raduga wrote: I don't know for 100%. Maybe. Sometimes. I think it depends on many conditions.

Question to Mr Raduga!!
Have you ever experienced in the future something close that you might have experienced in  a previous phase phase?
Last edited by wiii on Mon May 09, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Michael Raduga wrote: I don't know for 100%. Maybe. Sometimes. I think it depends on many conditions.

I have experienced future information a few times,but nothing very useful. I have tried to get winning lottery ticket numbers but have long ago given up on this. [ Though,it is possible with collective efforts,or if the phase chooses to reveal them I suppose....]

Question: Is it possible to know when a phase experience contains future information before it occurs in waking life?
Last edited by Jeff on Tue May 10, 2011 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I use the phase for obtaining informations very often in my life. Guys, what for I wrote all this stuff about this topic in both books on the site? I realy wonder sometimes...

Read it and you will see that you can get information but not like lottery ticket. It has to be related with you somehow.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Michael Raduga wrote: I use the phase for obtaining informations very often in my life. Guys, what for I wrote all this stuff about this topic in both books on the site? I realy wonder sometimes...

Read it and you will see that you can get information but not like lottery ticket. It has to be related with you somehow.
I don't think you understood.I agree,infomation access is relational there mostly.I discovered on my own this same thing. However,it is possible to get winning lotto numbers; just very rare.I know a practitioner who's deceased mother gave him the numbers-this was a special circumstance I suppose.

I am still reading your 2012 book.....
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

I asked and I received the winning number in of horse race and won money. 
I saw the number in a lucid dream.  The next day I was given confirmation of the number.
I know it is possible to receive anything you want as this whole thing is a projection of your thoughts here in this dream and in the phase and anywhere else you care to think of. You are the only one here. It's all just a dream, a holographic dream.  Vibrational light.  All we are doing here is learning how to work with it. Bringing peace love and harmony.

Everyone has the ability to know, realise and fulfil their own true reality and with life generally, our actual experience will be determined by one fundamental factor - Mind and therefore Consciousness...There is only ONE.

"Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Your
vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is
the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil". ---James Allen.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".