Re: Is it possible

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
lithuaniandreamer

Is it possible

Post by lithuaniandreamer »

Hi, i have question about entering in phase.
in weekends i cant sleep over 7 hours.. im to  tired physicaly and mentally. and it is barrier to relax and get into the phase. any techniques doesnt working..  in labour days i dont know why but im more relaxed and teqniques are working. but then i sleep 6 hours or less i wake up about at 7 o'clock and i need to go to school and etc. i cant even concentrate  on getting in phase . so i tried techniques after 6 hours in sleep, waking up, and 5-6 minutes being awake.  I went to sleep and tried forced fall asleep, and then i was boundaries between sleeping and awakens tried indirect techniques, it was better then all times. but seperation was not succesful and i went to sleep again.

whether that would be better for me?
( i can see it , but it may require substantial time)

thanks
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER

Post by LucidDreaming »

It seems like you performed direct techniques. Or I understood something wrong.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

Attempts upon natural awakenings are much better for everybody. Just try to find the way when you can use it.

Your way (direct technique, deferred method) can work too, but it is 3-5 times more difficult
lithuaniandreamer

thanks. and one more thing. observing images is the best way to me i think. but i cant get in the phase without separation. then im doing separation i everytime failing becouse i remain in the boundary between reality and phase.. i dont know, why? As I think you know from your practise what is better and etc.
Last edited by lithuaniandreamer on Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

If you are  in an observing image, you need deepening, but not separation.
If you clearly see an image and lay in the bed, you lay in the phase and you have to just stand up and go somehow.

It works very easy upon awakenings, but in your case there is another physiological situation and it may not work
lithuaniandreamer

thanks. i'll try harder
lithuaniandreamer

Hi. today in the morning i tried get in the phase 4 times. 4th time after awakening  i saw school board in front of me.  but without techniques and etc.. i wasnt dreaming, just i woke up and for 2 sec. was watching as i said at school board with numbers..(all that thing was amazing real, but i moved my eyes lil bit and it stopped). was it phase or boundary between getting in?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

You were lying in the phase... It is the most usual problem for phasers. Any unusual sensations upon awakenings MEAN THE PHASE. You should immediately use it: stand up and go, because you are already in the phase.

You lost it not because eyes movement. It happend because you were relaxed. You may move physical eyes without problems in the phase, but do not open it.
lithuaniandreamer

Michael Raduga wrote: It happend because you were relaxed.
So i should be more  concious and concentrated? before the night i wrote the plan what i should do i the phase. i furiously tried to satisfy myself that i necessary will get into the phase and it worked . before this night i have had an unsuccessful attempts. about 10..

thanks
Last edited by lithuaniandreamer on Sat May 14, 2011 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I mean actions. You should immediately separate from the body in this moment. Immediately. Or you could actively try to touch the board as if you were near it and performed maintaining techniques. But not just watching it!

I bet you were in the phase not less than 5 times of your 10 attempts. There is a lot of mistakes, as all novices do. Just keep doing it over and over again and you will find all your mistakes.