Re: Sounds

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Wonderer

Sounds

Post by Wonderer »

Hi, every time I hear the sounds it goes by fast, sort of an explosion sound or a loud whoosh, but it stops within a second and I dont seem to be able to continue it.  Interesting thing, after looking up OBE I learned of that sound, but I actually had it happen to me since I was a young boy.  Anyways, if anyone can suggest how I can make the sound continue so I can separate? 
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

I have a similar problem with visuals, so will be interested to see what to do.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I think you should not focus on one technique, especially when you cannot use it properly.

Anyway, practicing it during the day will help you perform it better in the right moment
Wonderer

Post by Wonderer »

Michael Raduga wrote: I think you should not focus on one technique, especially when you cannot use it properly.

Anyway, practicing it during the day will help you perform it better in the right moment
Well thats the thing, I dont really go for that technique, I go for visual, since I can work with it better, but the sounds just come on on their own.  That is why I ask, since they come on their own, I want to see if I can utilize them and or perfect them.  The problem is, that if I dont do something about it, then they interfere with everything else I try to do, thats my main problem 
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

You know, if it happens upon awakenings, it means phases at least in 90% of all cases
Wonderer

Post by Wonderer »

Michael Raduga wrote: You know, if it happens upon awakenings, it means phases at least in 90% of all cases
Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned, that it happens when I actually try to fall asleep
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

[/quote]
Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned, that it happens when I actually try to fall asleep
[/quote][quote="Wonderer"]

Maybe you fall directly into the phase:D  ;)
Next time you hear the sound,try to stand up very agressively,just with your upper body!Nothing can happen even if you are not in the phase!
You got nothing to lose ;D

wiii
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

it happens when I actually try to fall asleep
This happens to me too along with ALOT of other things. I don't bother trying to persue it though. It's much easier to get the Phase on awakening. It's almost instant. In my opinion I would ignore all the goings on before sleep (untill you are very experienced) and persue the Phase apon awakening.  :D

Then again you can do what you like  ;)
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Wonderer

Post by Wonderer »

Luna wrote:
it happens when I actually try to fall asleep
This happens to me too along with ALOT of other things. I don't bother trying to persue it though. It's much easier to get the Phase on awakening. It's almost instant. In my opinion I would ignore all the goings on before sleep (untill you are very experienced) and persue the Phase apon awakening.  :D

Then again you can do what you like  ;)
Well, Im trying to do both, Im still learning how to naturally wake up.  Any suggestions?
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

focus on one thing at a time. Don't try to do both would be my suggestion ie direct techniques and indirect. I got the same advice from Michael. It will just cause alot of frustration with no results.

Forget everything you've been trying to do and focus on trying to conciously waking up without movement. Real intention and determination before sleep really helps.Then when you achieve that, focus on rolling out or cycling indirect techniques.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein