Re: UFO???

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
SuperGamer54321

UFO???

Post by SuperGamer54321 »

WHAT IS THIS UFO ABDUCTION THING PPL ARE TALKING ABOUT???
Happy Travels!!!
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

You'll see it on October 7th
SuperGamer54321

Post by SuperGamer54321 »

oo lol i thought u forgot about me coming?? but im coming all the way from nj we are still gonna do OBE rit?
Happy Travels!!!
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Michael, I hope it proves once and for all that these alien abductions (particularly the ones where abductees report being paralysed) are products of sleep paralysis or the phase state.

By the way, have you guys seen an episode of House where a boy is being abducted by aliens and finally, when he is taken to hospital, they discover that it is all in his mind.  He thinks he's in the ship with the aliens when he is in fact in hospital.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

SuperGamer54321 wrote: oo lol i thought u forgot about me coming?? but im coming all the way from nj we are still gonna do OBE rit?
Yes. For you it'll be almost our usual OBE seminar. But don't forget that it is an experiment for me. You will know how to get OBE fastly, I'll try to prove an idea.

Summerlander, we can even skip sleep paralysis at all. It's about spontaneous phase experiences. It usually leads to many funny stories like alien abductions and so on.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Indeed.  Like my "quasimodos" experience.  If I didn't know I was in the phase at the time I could have interpreted them as being alien beings from outer space.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.