Can anyone clarify?

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Can anyone clarify?

Post by Summerlander »

I'll have to revise the book.  By the way, I entered the phase yesterday and I strained the brain to intensify vibrations.  It worked and it was the first time I used it.  Maybe it's just me but it seemed easy.
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

I've found that 'straining the brain' works great if you use the 'WILD' method.

It's not my preferred entrance but: Sometimes I do WBTB and watch the imagery behind my closed eyes form.After some time it  may start to become very stable,and when the moment is right the brain strain will work. Even if I fail at this and fall asleep,I often become lucid in the following dream or use an indirect technique after the next waking. ( DEILD)

I don't know about the percentage of effectiveness over all;but when the timing is right it is certainly an excellent tool in the arsenal!

Interesting about the vibrations.When I do this I seem to bypass vibrations altogether.I might try this as a deepening method maybe?
Last edited by Jeff on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

It's a linguistic problem.
I meant it works easily while training (practicing), but not in real practice.

Actually, it's a very good techniques, but people ocasionally strain real muscles while using it. That's the primary problem.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Post by NOVA »

Thanks, I will avoid using it for now as I seem to be straining muscles as well
The best way to describe "straining the brain" is this.

You know when you yawn, you can hear vibrations?

Ok, that is what "straining the brain" is like.  Yawning without opening your mouth.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".