hello

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here
free_at_last
PHASER
PHASER

hello

Post by free_at_last »

I allways wanted to ask this.I ve seen a lot of videos of  people saying that the obe ex. that they had lasted like 1 hour,2,3 and i ve heard people that say that some of they r obe ex. lasted up to 4 hours,is this true of course i m at the begining and mine a few that i ve experienced lasted a lot less can u have this control and make those obe  ex. last of coure a few or rarely  up to 4 hours?
Rudolph
PHASER
PHASER

Re: hello

Post by Rudolph »

The answer to this question remains a matter of opinion.

I have posted details here on my blog of one stretch where it seemed like I was out for a couple hours based on the time I checked the clock, got OBE, and the time my alarm went off. But I am not going to make the claim with great certainty... things are not always as they seem.

Many Schools of Consciousness expansion claim that at the "master" level, the sleep state that is the common mode for most people is never entered. They claim to remain conscious continuously, 24/7.

This is what I have read. I have never met anyone who claims this ability, outright.

Most exits are about a minute or two for most of us, from what I can tell.
Last edited by Rudolph on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free_at_last
PHASER
PHASER

Post by free_at_last »

k tnx.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I know hundreds well experienced practitioners from around the world (personally). No one of them declares that he/she can be there hours.

We do not count periodical losing of consciousness when two experience in the beginning and in the end of 1,5 hour sleep cycle seem as one.

We do not count that one actual minute in the phase may seem up to 5-30 minutes